Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm back!

Not in an "I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack" kinda way, but in a friendly-neighbor-knocking-on-your-back-door kind of way. I'm back & I have missed you!

I never intended to take such a long break from blogging, but it's been good for several reason. In all honestly, I was feeling a tiny bit "blogged down". Not by my own blog - but by others. You know the ones, with the perfect lighting, great cameras, stunning home decor vignettes... and apparently a few extra hours in the day. When do these ladies have the time to crank out amazing project after project? I have a Cricut sitting in my office closet gathering dust. :(

Recently though, I reminded myself why I started this blog. For two little bees that will probably not even remember this time in their lives. I want a record other than photos and videos of the day to day in our little hive. Of the quotes that struck their mom as worth sharing. Of the fun recipes that we cranked out together. Of the amazing craft projects that they created. Not perfect or cookie cutter or smudge free for that matter. So here goes!

I have SO many ideas for fall and Halloween that I really don't know where to start. I'm just diving right back in and hope that you will stop by soon to see what I have been up to.

Bee Happy,
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back! I have missed you! I can't wait to see all your fall ideas!

    ReplyDelete